Stated Meetings of the Presbytery consists of the clergy members of the Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area and elders who are commissioners. The purpose of the Stated Meetings is to oversee the mission and governance of the Presbytery of Twin Cities Area. The PTCA gathers in stated meetings at regular intervals, six times per year (January, March, May, July, September and November), and whenever called into special session.
The Officers for 2013-14 are:
- Rev. Bill Davnie, Stated Clerk
- Rev. David Colby, Moderator (Pastor, Central Presbyterian, St. Paul)
- Elder Thomas Ruter, Vice Moderator (Knox Presbyterian Church, St. Paul)
- Elder Barbara Lutter, Chair- Presbytery Council (Alrington Hills Presbyterian Church, St. Paul)
- Rev. Edwin Martin, Treasurer (Honorably Retired)