Stated Meetings of the Presbytery consists of the clergy members of the Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area and elders who are commissioners. The purpose of the Stated Meetings is to oversee the mission and governance of the Presbytery of Twin Cities Area. The PTCA gathers in stated meetings at regular intervals, six times per year (January, March, May, July, September and November), and whenever called into special session.
The Officers for 2012-13 are:
- Rev. Bill Davnie, Stated Clerk
- Elder Barbara Lutter, Moderator (Arlington Hills Presbyterian Church, St. Paul)
- Rev. Stan Martin, Vice Moderator (Peace Presbyterian Church, St. Louis Park, MN)
- Rev. Cynthia Ray, Chair- Presbytery Council (At-Large)
- Rev. Edwin Martin, Treasurer (Honorably Retired)